Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ummmm......

I don't have a title. I feel too much pressure to always have to figure out a title for this thing. So. Now that that's said, it's Thursday! Only one more day! Today was good in the land of the kids...the test was easier and much faster. Thank goodness. I had lunch at my somewhat normal time and was able to be in the cafeteria the whole time. Not that I wanted to so much when the 3rd graders came in, but hey. There are some boys and a couple girls that drive me bonkers. The majority being in the same class, God love the teacher's heart.

Anyway, here I sit, in the quietness of my house before the kids come home. And I am enjoying every.single.second. Because once they come home, it's a whirlwind of unpacking folders and lunches, throwing away trash, refilling drink bottles for tomorrow, getting them all re~packed, signing papers and agenda books, then thinking of what's for dinner, preparing the dinner, eating the dinner, and off to baseball. For Graham and Drew, anyway. Then it's clean up, showers and pj's, and some family time. Doing....I'm not sure yet, but I'll let ya know.

In the meantime, my house sits, collecting dust. And I don't have time to clean it! I will on Saturday, though. If better things don't call my name. Well, I have to run now...it's off to get the kiddos and to figure out dinner! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...