Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Words Of Wisdom

Today's Marriage Minutes for Jennifer

``````````````````````````````
`````````````````````````````````````````

Connecting as a Couple
The benefits of Small Group...

• Accountability — Truth Tellers
• Provides a place of openness, sharing, and safety
• Stretches you out of your comfort zone
• Provides friends to walk beside you during tough times
• Small Group provides mentoring relationships
• People to pray for you

Copyright © 2008 by Jim & Sheri Mueller, Growthtrac


This is so unbelievably true. If you don't belong to something like this, whether a small group or Sunday school class, consider joining one. Our life would not be complete without our Sunday school class. Just thought I'd share. Love to all, and may God bless you today!


1 comment:

  1. I think you need to work for Beth Moore. Your a trip. Go to my blog and leave me a comment please and please follow me by signing up. I need a following of some type. Help me out here.

    hugs, dd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...