Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday

So I am loving this weather! This is Jonah's and Noah's weekend that they're having their party, and it could not be better outside. Amazing weather! I'm so happy! I cannot believe that in 4 days my babies will turn 6. How time flies. It has been an incredible journey with them, and while it was hard at first, I would not trade one second. I am so honored to be their mom. They are fun, lovable, funny, imaginative, creative (articulate as Jonah's teacher says), smart and just down right adorable. I love them. And want to squeeze and kiss them. Which I do. I love being their mom. And lest you think I don't love the other 2, I do! Every single ounce as much as I love the twinks. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

I am so excited about this weekend! I'm checking them out early today~@2~and we're going to Mom's and Bill's for a yummy dinner. Chicken and dressing. Does it get any better? The boys will be camping out for the first time tonight! I don't know who's more excited, Todd or the boys. It is great camping weather. I will be sitting this one out, however, and will be coming home for some quiet time. And maybe a movie or two. Chick flick, I mean. :) Ahhhh, happiness surrounds that thought. Tomorrow we have a birthday part to attend (Happy Bday, Camo!!!), a wedding to go to, and a party to host. Whew. And about 30 people all up in my house. I love it. The more the merrier!! I just found out that a community theatre is putting on the production, Tuck Everlasting, and am thinking about taking Drew. Third grade book club is reading that book right now and I think he would love it. Plus the tickets are only $7. Seriously.

It's gonna be a busy one, but an amazing weekend. I can't wait to start it! In the meantime, here are some yummy words that I will leave you with. Love to all and Happy Friday!!!

1 Peter 2:5 And you are living stones that God is building into His spiritual temple. What's more, you are holy priests.

9 ...for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for He called you out of darkeness into His wonderful light. 10 Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God's people. Once you received no mercy; now you have received God's mercy.

Ch. 3:8 Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.

Oh, and one more thing....I have some HUGE decisions to make, so will you pray for me? I am losing sleep at night and am seeking God's will for what could be a life~changing experience. And no, I am not becoming a missionary to a third world country. Just thought I'd let you know that. Although....lol, kidding, kidding, kidding. I will share more about this someday, but not yet. I am unwilling to talk to anyone about this because I don't want anything or anyone to influence my decision. So pray, pray, and then pray some more!!!! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...