Monday, February 2, 2009

Challenge

Are you up for a challenge? The great thing about this internet thing is that you have unlimited access to all sorts of amazing things. I heard on the radio a couple weeks ago that someone is declaring February 1~15 online Missions week. So, starting today, that is what I'm going to do. May the Lord be glorified in everything I do, write, and say during this time.

Psalm 25:5 Lead me by Your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in You.

God is a jealous God, and He wants you to give your heart to Him. He wants to move in there and take up permanent residency. All you have to do is as simple as ABC.

A~Ask Him to forgive you of your sin, and then ask Him to come and live in your heart. He's right there, but He's not going to just barge right in. He's waiting on you to invite Him in!

B~Believe that He is the only way to Heaven!! For none of us will enter Heaven without Jesus, whom God the Father sent down to earth all those thousands of years ago! He is the way, the truth and the life!!!

C~Confess that you are a sinner, and that you want and need Him in your life. The prayer is easy, He's not looking for something complicated. How about something along the lines of, "Lord, I am sorry for the things I've done in my life. I know that I am a sinner, and I am asking that You forgive me. Thank You for Your mercy and Your grace. Lord, I ask that You come into my heart today. I know that You are my only into Heaven, and I ask that You help me to start living my life for You. Thank You, Lord. In Your name I pray, amen."

It won't be easy~His word says that, but He is there to get us through anything that we face. God has changed my life in so many ways, and someday I will sit and tell you all the things He has done in my life. It's amazing. I challenge you today to join with me in this endeavor~we can spread the Word just like missionaries abroad! But all right here in our home. People here need Him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...