Sunday, January 25, 2009

Who Needs A Title?

My poor Graham is sick. We were sitting here last night, watching a movie, and he was eating ice cream, when I looked over at him, and noticed that he did NOT look good. He told me he was hot. Then 2 minutes later, he was freezing. Due to the ice cream, I didn't take his temp. for half an hour. But when I did finally take it, he had over 100 degrees of fever. Poor baby. He has this really bad cough, and today he complained about his throat hurting. So we'll be at the doctor's office bright and early in the a.m.

I stayed home from church to take care of Graham, so Todd could go this morning. I am going tonight...I have to be there @ 4 for choir practice, so this way at least we both get to go once. Drew, Jonah and Noah went home with Mimi and Papa so they could stay with Papa and come back to church tonight. They hate missing, too, and didn't want to come early with me. There's not really anything for them to do if they come with me, so they usually don't.

Anyway, so go figure, I stay home from church and Todd comments on the worship and how incredible it was today. It was all guys....I really wish I'd been there. Hopefully they'll do the same thing tonight, and I'll be there for it!

I got in some cleaning this morning, since Graham wanted to be upstairs, and I even put away all the laundry and cleaned the boys' rooms. Well, not really cleaned but neatened up. I got the sheets back on all the beds and even cleaned some downstairs. I would get up and do some more laundry, but I figure since I'm home tomorrow, I might as well save some for them! I'm gonna go take a nap!

No comments:

third Tuesday check-in

  Happy Tuesday, friends! It's time for the third Tuesday check-in, when I'll share a very honest assessment on how life is going in...