Friday, January 23, 2009

Things My Husband Has Taught Me

To My Husband

1. That a deep voice and late night conversations don't mix~there are nights when I am so sleepy, that he talks me right to sleep.

2. How to appreciate crime scene investigation shows.

3. That I can and should be an aggressive driver.

4. How to love someone.

5. That a kind and gentle word calms me down quicker than anything.

6. That a husband really is a rock for you to lean on.

7. That even though they have all that brute strength, sometimes they need someone to lean on as well.

8. That I am capable of putting someone before myself.

9. That men are really great at handling crises. Like when a kid throws up in the middle of the night.

10. That I actually like to watch shows like, How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, and Parking Wars.

11. That I may actually enjoy camping.

12. That you should never put your hand behind the metal wall you're drilling into.

13. That you should also never slide face first down a mountain.

14. That it is better to KEEP ON SMILING.

15. That I love personalities in people....I look at that much faster than anything else, like appearance or what someone is wearing.

16. How to drive a stick shift.

17. That I like cheap stuff~and get joy from saving money and finding the best deal.

18. That cars are made tough~and to fix the one you have is better than buying a new one.

19. That it doesn't take much to make me happy.

20. That I live such a blessed, content life. And I would not trade my life for anyone else's, or for all the money in the world. If I could handpick my husband~any man on earth~I would choose Todd. And the same goes for the kids~I would not change not even one tiny detail.

Song of Songs 8:6 "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm."

And I don't mean having my name tatooed on your arm. I love you and appreciate you so much.

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...