Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday!!!!!

I love lazy Saturday mornings! I woke up and finally crawled out of bed at 9:40 on this beautiful, cold morning. I slept so late that my coffee pot turned itself off. So, here I am on the computer, watching Ice Hotel with Todd, playing on Facebook, and blogging. ;)

We're having a nice quiet day....not doing much except hanging out, then at 3 we're going over to my sister's house for Erika's 21st bday party. I cannot believe that girl is 21. She was 8 years old on the day we got married, when she acted as my junior bride. She was precious in her little mini wedding dress, train and matching bouquet. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

We had friends over last night....for the first time in a long time. Life seems to be so busy lately, and they've been working a lot of weekends, so it's been hard for us to get together. It was fun though, even if Sunny did get here late. She went back to work right around the same time I did. She's a nurse at St. Francis Hospital. David and the kids came over earlier so they could all play.

Well, that's about it for our lazy day...I love mornings like these; when I am in no rush to be anywhere and have all the time in the world just to sit and relax. The boys are all upstairs playing, and all is quiet in our house. Hope you have a wonderful weekend....LONG weekend! I am loving that there is no school on Monday!

No comments:

third Tuesday check-in

  Happy Tuesday, friends! It's time for the third Tuesday check-in, when I'll share a very honest assessment on how life is going in...