Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday!!

I was so sad to send the boys off to school this morning. I swear, sometimes I wished that I homeschooled them. I don't know what stops me from doing it, except maybe that I'm scared they won't get enough socially. And I want them to have lots and lots of friends...you don't get that many with homeschooling. That fact, and maybe that my patience is too nonexistent. =)

I am about to leave for work...I am so excited! I've missed all my friends there! The adults too, but mainly the kids. I can't wait to see them all today! I had a great morning, it was one of those rare times when I made great usage of the time I had. I am almost completely done with the laundry, I cleaned up a little, emptied the dishwasher and put away all the Christmas dishes. Woo hoo!! I love accomplishing things!

Well, I have to run, I just wanted to write a quick post...I'll try to get back to my normally obsessive amount of writing again. Just in case you missed it...love to all, and I pray that God's face shines toward each of you today, and that His blessings pour down over you. I wish I knew that passage, but all I know is that it's somewhere in the Bible!

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...