1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? Fresh! BUT since we have cats, we do fake. I know, it's sad and I feel like I've let Daddy down. We always did real at his house and it was fun getting to go and pick it out!!
2. Favorite Ornament- My favorites are the ones that all the boys have made me over the years! I especially love the picture ones.
3. Favorite Christmas Song- O Holy Night, and Little Drummer Boy. Seriously, it's a tie.
4. Favorite Tradition- All the things we do as a family...I've mentioned them before, but we love being with our family and just with the 6 of us. It's amazing, and something I'll always love!
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received-There were so many! I don't know which ones exactly...but my favorite thing to get every year was my Christmas stocking. Nobody packs a stocking like that woman. I would get books, cds (back then tapes), movies, makeup, cool pens and journals, stuffed animals, you name it, she could squeeze it in. Actually it was usually in a gift bag because it was so heavy!
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- My mama's cooking. E.N.D. O.F. S.T.O.R.Y.
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie-I won't tell you what Todd calls them, but they're the no bake kind...chocolate, oats, and peanut butter. I've tried to make them, but they won't set up for me. But who cares because the batter rocks. And Todd and I have eaten it out of a bowl with a spoon. Seriously.
8. Favorite Place to be-with family. Period. Anywhere, anytime, doesn't matter, as long as we're together.
9. Favorite Memory- one of the very first Christmas' Todd and I were married...it was actually a few days after, but some friends were getting married, and we drove to Pigeon Forge for the wedding. It had snowed the night before and it was just magical waking up and seeing all that, and it was just the two of us...things were so different then. We had no schedule, we could do what we wanted, and sleep in and stay up late.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie-White Christmas....favorite line in the whole movie..."Ahhhh, Vermont. I bet it's beautiful there this time of year, all that snow." Then them getting there, and it was sunny and hot. Yup, I'm a dork.
In honor of turning forty-one years young today, I thought I'd share forty-one things I am most grateful for and some things I absolu...
I loved this morning's devotion from Jesus Calling, so I thought it would share it with you. All of the below is written by Sarah Young...
Jonah looked at me this afternoon and said, "I wish we had church tonight." Makes my heart all happy. Fact about me: I cry ofte...
You all know I have an aversion to Thursday, right? Well, lately I've been wondering why. Here's what I've come up with: my d...