Monday, December 15, 2008

Blah Monday

Today is sooooo dreary. It's missing a great chance to snow, too. They're predicting freezing rain today. The high today is in the mid forties, but the temp will start dropping around noon, and falling to the twenties. Brrrrr. I bundled the kids up good for the weather.

So yesterday was fun...and yes I'm being sarcastic. It was my birthday, but Jonah was soooo sick with a stomach virus that started at 2 am and made him throw up every hour, just about on the hour. Fun. I was two hours into my birthday, on my hands and knees cleaning up the bathroom from where he didn't quite make it. Poor little guy.

I had to leave Jonah home with Todd, and me and the other boys went to our concert. It was so much fun, and they all did so good! Drew was a shephard, Noah was a sheep (the cutest one out of three on stage!), and Graham sang a solo and was in the angel choir. It was precious. I cried like a baby when I heard the song Graham sang. It's "Who Would Imagine A King" from the movie, The Preacher's Wife. Beautiful, I tell you. I am so thankful for all the hard work these kids put into this....If you're on facebook, you can go to my page, and then go to my videos and see it for yourself. I was going to put it on here, but can't figure it out and don't have the time to sit and play with it.

Well, speaking of time, mine's running out!!! Love to all and Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...