Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve!

Yesterday was the boys' last day of school before Thanksgiving. Jonah, Noah, and Drew all had Thanksgiving Feasts for lunch yesterday. Fourth grade doesn't do a feast, obviously. The kindergartners lined up in the kindergarten hall, and joined together for one huge feast. All the moms provided a yummy lunch for them, so they had a blast. I tried posting a picture, but the computer won't let me. If you're on facebook, you can go to mine and see the new pics I posted on there to see it. Otherwise, I'll try to post pics later.

We have a fun day planned! Bill and I are taking all the kids to the zoo today. Yay! It's GORGEOUS outside and is going to be 62 degrees, so it's the perfect zoo day. We're all excited. I hope my soreness is gone by then. I am not sleeping well, due to our mattress, I think. I woke up so many times last night, I lost count. I took Motrin this morning, so hopefully it'll kick in and my back will feel better.

Okay, here are some things I am thankful for today:

Our bed, even if it does make me hurt all over. Thank the Lord we at least have one to sleep in.
Family~it was so cool being with my mom and sisters last night at my grandmother's bedside. And then when we all sang, it was just really neat. We had some sisterly bonding going on.
Our pets~they bring us so much enjoyment, especially Twinkie the kitty. Her name is really Twinkles.
Neighborhood kids for my kids to play with~I think Graham's best friend in the whole world is the little girl across the street, Kari. She's older than him, but they are thick as thieves. I think there might possibly be a little crush there too, on her part.
Coffee in the morning. Seriously. It makes everything better.
Jesus~that He took our place on the cross, and that He gave me new life in Him.

I'm going to try and do these pictures again:




Oh, good, it worked. Don't they look adorable? They had such an awesome day! It melts my heart. They had chicken nuggets from Wendy's and Chik Fil A and fruits, veggies, cookies and juice. Yummy. Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a blast. I love LOVE your new blog look!!!! YOu are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...