Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Well, sad Tuesday, because the boys are going back to school tomorrow.  ;(  But I'm looking forward to going back to work!  We had fun today~sort of.  We went to Chuccalissa Village, the Indian reservation I posted about earlier.  We were very thankful for our group discount, because it wasn't all that great.  At least it didn't cost too much.  We watched a movie that talked a little about the history, but after that, it was pretty boring.  And kind of creepy, out in the middle of nowhere.  Mom, I think you put bad thoughts in my head.  Anyway, it was somewhat educational for our 4th grade kids who were with us.  They're studying Indians right now.  I went with 2 friends, Kelly and Melissa, and between the 3 of us, there were 11 kids.  Yup.  11.  

We ate a picnic lunch afterward, and we all got bitten by mosquitos.  Yes, mosquitos in October.  They're year round now, apparently.  We are now back at home, inside the wonderfully cool air conditioned bliss that I call home.  We're waiting on three o'clock, so Graham and Drew can go to a birthday party at Putt Putt.  And I'm sure Jonah and Noah and I will manage to find a way to entertain ourselves.   We usually do. 

You've all heard me talk about my big family...here's a link to where my sister works, with her bio page.  Click here if you want to visit her webpage.  Debi landed her dream job about 4 years ago, at a Christian radio station in Tampa Florida.  I could not be more proud of her.  It's been way too long since I've seen her, but they're going to try and come home for Thanksgiving.  This is the one with the daughter she just adopted, in case you're wondering.  

Well, I'm off to watch the newest Suite Life On Deck with Graham and Drew.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...