Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Debi!!!!


Debra Lynn DeLoney (Dembra, as Big Mama used to call you) is the woman of the day~I posted a link you could read about her on an earlier post this week. Today is her birthday, she is turning 29...again. Ha ha ha ha ha....I'll let you think that, Sista. Remember who's the baby of the family. Yours truly. Kidding!!!

Debi, I hope you get a chance to read this today....I love you so much. I hate that you don't live closer to home. I miss you like crazy when you're gone, and hate that we can't be more of a consistent part of each other's lives. I especially wish you were here so you could babysit my kids. Not really...I'm just messin' with you. I am so happy that you are so happy with your life...I know God's taken you down some long roads, but He has given you the strength to endure life. Only by His amazing grace have you survived. I mean in some of your health scares (long ago and recent), and with Nicole's adoption. You have a gorgeous family, and you are living out your dream, being a part of broadcasting! Finally!!! It only took you how long to land that job?!?! Patience is one thing God has granted you, my sister.

I hope today you find some quiet time for you...the one who doesn't take that time for herself very often. I hope you find love, peace, and the happiness that can only come from one Source. I love you dearly, and hope your day is blessed.

Ecclesiastes 8:15 So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...