Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas in October



I made fun of my mom the other day for putting Christmas decorations up before Halloween.  BUT, she works in retail, and that's what they're doing in the shop she works in.  AND she wants it up before Thanksgiving...my sis is coming in town, and she usually does it the weekend after Thanksgiving, but doesn't want to take up that time with decorating.

As I'm writing this, I am sitting here listening to Christmas music.  I am not joking.  I LOVE Christmas music....Todd just bought a new Christmas cd, so I've been listening to that, but currently I am listening to our choir's Christmas music.  Yay!!!  It is beautiful!!!! 

So, Mom, I'm sorry for making fun of you for your early Christmas decorations...I am doing it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...