Monday, September 1, 2008

Only A Few More Weeks!

I am pushing this movie, because more like it should be made. I really want it to do well, so maybe they'll start considering that idea. For one night only, September 26th, the more people who go see this movie on opening night will determine how many other cities will play it in their theatres. I will be going on a date with my husband that night, and cannot wait. I hope you take the time to go see it yourself. Here's the official movie trailer, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Talk about bad timing. That's the night of the first presidential debate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...bad timing. I guess our night out is not a go? Personally, I say we dvr it, then come back and watch it. =) Great thing to watch with coffee and ice cream. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...