Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What My Day Felt Like

See this little guy? He's alone, and just kind of hanging out, taking it easy, and he looks like he's enjoying himself. That is what I felt like today! I had a taste of what kids in school feels like, and let me tell you, after nine years of being their mom first, it feels pretty good to be able to take some time and do something that I enjoy!! Which today, was cleaning and organizing. I know, I know, I'm weird, but it is like therapy to me! I get such satisfaction of cleaning and redoing all their drawers and closets. Today was clothes only, and it was only in the boys' rooms. Next week it's on to toys and my room, and GASP! The underneath area of my bed! I am going where no one has gone in 5 years!

I have been playing my praise and worship music, just having the best time doing things that have needed to be done for a long time. I even sat down at lunch and watched HGTV. I realize that to some of you, this sounds totally pathetic, but trust me...HGTV is so much better than Diego, or The Wonder Pets! Once yesterday when I sat down to turn the t.v. on, without thinking I turned it right to the Disney channel. I know, I'll have to work on that.

Well, I have to run...needless to say after all the cleaning and dusting, I had to take a shower, and my free time is running out quickly! More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...