Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Real Quick

I don't have much time, I'm about to go pick up all the boys (notice I said ALL) the boys from school, but I wanted to thank the many many people who have prayed for them and me. Jonah cried just a tad this morning when we first got there, but Todd took him to the side and was able to quickly calm him down. By the end of the tour, he was smiling, and having fun!

They went to the room they would be in, the teacher read a story, then they made a little craft for us to bring home with us. THERE WERE NO TEARS!!! From them or me!! There was this one poor little boy who was just crying hysterically, but not my babies. We knew if we didn't leave soon, they would possibly join them, because after all, they are like their mommy and they are very sympathetic criers! But we left, and not one tear was shed.

And just one more thing...I have the greatest husband on this entire planet. Not only did he go today, he is going with me on Monday to be my moral support. Just thought I'd add that...I love him more and more everyday that God blesses us with, and I could never say that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...