Saturday, August 9, 2008

At The Waterpark

After a rough week, this weekend has been nice. Yesterday my step dad and I took the boys to the cool waterpark in Paragould, Arkansas for our second annual trip. I would post pictures, but I seem to have misplaced the camera. Hopefully it will be found soon...especially since I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. But, just in case it's lost, here's a picture from the boys there last year.

This is the coolest waterpark...it's really a playground set into a shallow pool. They did change the rules, and this year you have to be under 4 feet to play on the playground. The slides in the background are only for those above 4 feet. Graham's and Drew's favorite was the red slide. It was one of those tunnel things...the kind I'd get claustrophobic in. =)


This morning, before the sun even rose, I was up packing lunches and snacks for Todd, Graham and Drew. They went on a canoe trip to Buffalo River for the day. I just got off the phone, and it's 9:20 p.m. and they're just now in Jackson...one hour away. Everyone on the bus is passed out...except the driver, Mike and Todd. So Todd's sitting on a cooler next to Mike, talking to him to keep him company...probably so Mike won't fall to sleep. They're exhausted...Todd canoed 10 miles down the river. Mostly by himself. I hope he has my camera, and I hope he got pictures. If so, I will post some later.

Since all them were gone, we didn't have a whole lot to do, so we spent the day at my mom's. Jonah and Noah swam, dug in the dirt, played firefighter and planted some type of bulbs my mom gave them. Jonah kept on running outside to see if his flower was growing yet. Somebody needs to teach that boy some science! Bill took pictures of them outside...at one point, they had on swimming trunks, boots, and fireman hats. I told Mom, Bill and Trish that they looked like the child version of the sexy firefighter calendar. It was hilarious! You'll see soon what I'm talking about; I'll try and post some this week. SINCE I'LL HAVE TIME ON MY HANDS, that is.

Hope your weekend was fab...mine was and still is. Tomorrow night we're having a cookout and swim party with the neighbors again, so that'll be fun for the whole fam...and it'll help Graham and Drew be able to fall asleep quickly. They're always too excited to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...