Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Food For Thought

In honor of my friend, Bonita, I am in search of something new and yummy to fix for dinner for my family. I am stuck in a rut over what I make, and haven't even cooked that often in the last few weeks, other than hamburgers and hot dogs. My husband and kids would appreciate any way you can help out. And thank you, Bonita, for the inspiration. Let me know how your menu turns out with the fam.

It is hot outside. I think today it's 100% humidity here in the good 'ol South, and I cannot even walk outside without my hair frizzing up. It's useless to even try and tame it. It just grows bigger and bigger. The kids are being good sports about not doing much outside, but we're about to start getting cranky. I think on Friday, when dear Daddy comes over, we may go to the Pink Palace. They have a good IMAX movie right now, so I think they'll enjoy it.

Along with the food ideas, if you have any ideas to add that are either cheap or free, and fun for the kids, pass that along as well. I am open to any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...