Monday, April 7, 2008

T-Ball practice

Jonah and Noah did great at t~ball practice! There is another Noah G on their team, and let me tell you, he is a handful. He doesn't listen very well, but his mom and dad corrected that by standing out there with him. The other kiddos did great!!! Their attention span SHOCKED me! Jonah and Noah were out there running bases like they'd been born to do that! They practiced batting, catching grounders (or whatever they're called when they roll on the field), and running bases. Like going to first base first and not third. They were precious! I wish I knew a team name to be able to tell you, but I don't. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, Drew called Sunny's house to ask her could they please bring Holly. As if they would leave her home alone. But him and Graham actually ended up helping the coaches. I think they even worked with the kids some. My babies are all growing up! They practiced while Sunny and I babysat kids on the playground. The man with the key came out and said there had to be an adult out there. So we volunteered. And made fun of the other moms. I AM JUST JOKING! We did not do that, I promise. Well, good night all, more tomorrow while I smell paint fumes all day!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...