Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Psalms

Psalm 130:1 Out of the depths I cry to you, o Lord; 2 O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. 3 If you, O Lord, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? 4 But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared. 5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. 6 My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. 7 O Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. 8 He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.

Psalm 132:7-9 7 "Let us go to his dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool-8 arise, O Lord, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. 9 May your priests be clothed with righteousness; may your saints sing for joy."

Psalm 134:1 Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord who minister by night in the house of the Lord. 2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord. 3 May the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion.

I love Psalm 132: 7..."Let us go to his dwelling place, let us worship at His footstool-" His footstool is low to the ground, and once again, the only way up is down. On our knees, or on our faces, before our Abba Father. It's not about us, or our comfort. It's about Him, and us giving Him that honor He alone deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...