Sunday, April 13, 2008

Forevermore, by Travis Cottrell



I believe this was taken at a Beth Moore, Living Proof Live event this weekend. This man has got a tremendous voice, and this is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard in all my thirty~one years. It's called Forevermore, and it has one of my all time favorite verses from Psalm: "I will extol the Lord for all time!" What a way to praise our Father!

I also love all the pictures that are on this video. When I went to the Beth Moore conference in September, it was an awesome experience being in such a huge place, with so many women with ONE THING, OR PERSON, I should say on our minds: our gracious Heavenly Father. My friend, Diane that was with us said that at one time, she just stood and looked around. She was surrounded by thousands (25 thousand) of women on their feet or on their knees, eyes closed, hands raised in honor of our King. This video shows what it was like. I urge you, if you ever get the chance, go to one of her events! Travis is anointed, Beth and whoever else is with her, are anointed, it's the place to be if you want to be in God's presence...especially if you have to go away to do it. What a time of renewing! Alright, I'll stop gushing now. If you haven't already clicked on the video, please do so now. Love to all and goodnight.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

That was an awesome way to start my week! Thanks for sharing great things like that. I love you.
Phyllis

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...