Monday, April 14, 2008

Fine Dining

And what is this, you ask? This would be my precious children eating dinner on the table tonight. Yes, you read right. Eating on the table, not at the table, but on it. Well, the table is smack dab in the middle of my living room, and hey, we might as well watch some Disney channel while we're at it, and why not just go ahead and sit on the table? They didn't have anywhere else to sit, and all the chairs would not fit around it. So, hence the picture.

I'm heading to bed now, I cannot bear to look at my displaced house. Yes, I know it's temporary, but I don't want to look at it. And my hubby is getting some great laughs at my expense...he KNOWS I hate a dirty house. I was just sitting downstairs with him, and he turned around and looked behind him at the desk, and said, "Man, look at all that dust." I got up, and said goodnight. I don't want to look anymore. So the boys and me will just hang out up here all week. And have lots of carpet picnics. With peanut butter crackers and bananas like we did today...not too bad for fixing lunch in your living room, I might add. All that matters is that IT'S NOT PERMANENT...this is my new mantra for the week. Love to all, and goodnight!

1 comment:

Bonita said...

This too shall pass...this too shall pass...

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...