Monday, March 31, 2008

New Project #2


Well, this is what our lovely downstairs now looks like. ServiceMaster was here within an hour to cut out and spray the mold~infected areas. It's amazing how fast they'll jump when you tell them you have children. The area you see is the hall in between the bathroom and the kitchen. The bathroom actually bumps into our pantry, so you can see through. We are getting all new flooring on the whole first floor (including the kitchen!), so now we get the fun task of picking out what we want! I am excited about that part, just not what leads up to it. I don't know if me and the boys will stay here during that whole process. I guess we'll wait and see how bad it is. Poor Andy didn't even bark all day. I was afraid he'd died of a heart attack. Some guard dog. We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...