Friday, March 7, 2008

S.O.S. Prayer

Alright, Tracy, if you're reading this, I feel you on the Spring thing. This crazy up and down, cloudy and sunny, warm and cold weather is about to push me over the edge. They are predicting snow here today and tonight...so much so that they are dismissing school at 2p.m. today. Please, please, please pray the snow will at least stay away until after Jonah and Noah's birthday party tonight!!!! The poor little guys are so excited, they even said they didn't want snow. :(

Of course, we'll deal with whatever is handed to us, I'll just feel bad for the little ones. I hope you all have an awesome weekend! We'll see how much hair I have left when this weekend is over. Oh, and Todd can't wait for Graham's birthday because we are giving him and Drew (and Daddy) a Wii. They're getting lots of games and cool controllers to go with, so it should be a fun week next week. It's probably not a good thing that I am going to be gone almost every night next week. Todd'll probably let them all stay up way past their bedtime playing games! Oh, well, who cares, you're only young once, right?! Well, unless you count the child~like phase you go through in your thirties! Ha ha, love you Todd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...