Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Graham!!!

The boys were getting ready for bed last night, and Graham told me he'd written a little song. I thought it was pretty cute and wanted to share it. My little future preacher/writer is pretty creative, it turns out! He's constantly writing things (which I love!!). I had to help him out a little one some of the rhymes, which he's had a problem with since kindergarten!

I wish I was one, so I could have some fun.
I wish I was two, so I could have some shoes.
I wish I was three, so I could be free.
I wish I was four, so I could have some more.
I wish I was five; oh I really want a beehive!
I wish I was six, so I could pick up stix. (the game that they play with Pappaw)
I wish I was seven, so I could see Heaven.
I wish I was eight, so I could be great.
But I'm glad I'm nine, because I am fine!


O
ut of the mouth of my babe, I kid you not.
I'll post more later. For now, I have to go get ready for our special lunch today at school with the boys!!! Love to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...