Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cool Quote

I got something really good from Bible study Monday night!!! I will not bore you with all the little details, but I will share one thing that Beth Moore said.

She was talking about friends, and how we are all sisters of God (or brothers!), and that we should NEVER talk bad about our siblings in Christ! Or siblings, period. Anyway, at the end, to give us a visual, she had us all stand up and stand shoulder to shoulder. And this was the cool thing she said:

"Ladies, when we all stand this close to each other, shoulder to shoulder, we do not allow the enemy to slip in between us."

Powerful, huh? I will admit that after hearing that, I had some wrongs to right. I did so, and all is well in my world, once again. Thank You, Father God, for family and friends. Especially when they love us when we're not loveable.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...