Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures A Lesson In Painting, and Twin Photographers























































I meant to do this on Monday, but my week has gone by really quick, and I just now remembered. We went to Mom's and Bill's for dinner last Saturday night, and all the kids got a lesson in how to paint. Now, the correct way to do this, is to stand just right, with your tongue stuck out at just the right angle. See the pictures, and you will understand.

Jonah and Noah have also decided they want to become photographers. They had my camera last Thursday when Andy was here, and took some pretty funny pictures. Todd and I were looking at all the unrecognizable photos, and he asked Jonah about them. He was saying, "did you take this one? This one? This one?" After about the third or fourth time of asking this, Jonah 'fessed, "I took all of them, Daddy. I just wanted to take some pictures." You cannot get even the slightest bit angry at that cute little face with those words coming out of his mouth. I did tell him to ask first next time.

Two more pictures and I will be done. A few weeks ago, some friends from church came over, and we started (too late) playing Phase 10. It was midnight when they left, and when we came upstairs, these are the sights we saw. It's the two photos up on top. Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...