Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Noah

Noah is not feeling so good today. Poor little guy, he's really had a rough past couple weeks. I was up half the night with him last night, and am tired, and yes, a little cranky. In other words, maybe it's not a good idea for another child who does not belong to me, to be here. Not really, he's a good boy...Andy spent last night with us, and they all slept soundly on the bedroom floor. Well, until Jonah decided he was too good for the floor and got into Noah's bed. And until Noah woke up screaming from pain in his ear. (Yes, Nana and Mimi, he's got a doctor's appointment at 11:40!) Noah wanted to sleep with us, so poor Andy was left alone on the floor!

I will go for now, I have three little cuties that want to go play outside...more later after the appointment. Say a prayer for him, though, he's really in a lot of pain. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...