Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ive Been Tagged

My lovely sister in law, the marvelous Tracy (familygoodwin.blogspot.com), tagged me, and now I have to play. Well, I'm not actually going to play because I really don't know anyone else who blogs. But I will list my most weird 7 facts. Okay dokie artichokie, as Drew likes to say, here goes...

So, here's the rules of the game:
  • Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have this problem where I cannot remember if I shut the garage door. Some call it OCD, and it may very well be, but no matter if I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that I did, indeed, close it, I can talk myself out of it. If you don't believe me, call my neighbor, Beth. Ask her how many times I've asked her to look out her window. =)
2. I'm always afraid that someone is going to chase me. I know, I know. But especially when I'm on the stairs, I constantly look behind me just to make sure!
3. I HATE, ABSOLUTELY HATE ANIMAL HAIR!!!!! Ironic, since I have so many!
4. Sometimes, on Saturday mornings, when it's just me awake, and I have the television all to myself, I still watch Beverly Hills 90210!!!
5. I took a typing class in high school, and the teacher was so bent on getting us to memorize finger positioning, she would make us practice at our desks, even if there wasn't a keyboard in front of us. When I talk, or listen to someone else, I type it out in my head. Well, sometimes, not in my head, but in front of me. =)
6. I am secretly afraid of airplanes crashing into our house. When I see one that I think is too low, I completely wig out.
And last, but not least,
7. I hate typos. I will re~read something 20 times before I finalize it. If you ever find a typo on something I've done, it's because I didn't have time to proofread. And I constantly find mistakes in books and other things I read.

Think I'm weird? Well, if I was trying to hide it before, oh well. I think we all have skeletons in our closets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...