Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Funny Story Of The Day

Jonah and Noah have been begging me if Andy Stalls could come over today, and I promised them that he could, so he's here even as I write this. They've been busy playing upstairs, and I hadn't seen them in a while when I heard crying. It was Noah, as usual. He's cried lots of times today, I think he must be tired, so it will definitely be an early to bed night for all.

Anyway, I heard him say that Jonah had done something to him (imagine that!), so I called them both downstairs for a chit chat (or come to Jesus meeting, as I like to say). Jonah has this rubber snake that he likes that they were playing with and Noah said that Jonah slapped him with it. I asked Jonah about it, and he said, "I did NOT slap him with it, I only hit him.", to which I told him that technically, he slapped him. All is better now, he asked forgiveness, and Noah gave it along with a twin brother bear hug (which is much different than your traditional bear hug), and now they're back upstairs playing. Ah, blessed chaos. What would my life be without it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...