Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Life without kids


Well, I'm in day 2 of no husband or children. Yesterday was wonderful, because I was able to completely finish my to do list...I painted and cleaned and rearranged the downstairs. Today I am cleaning the upstairs. I never get to do the whole house at the same time, so it'll be nice to have it all clean at once! I am starting to get lonely, though, and man is it quiet! Almost too quiet.

I enjoyed my morning devotion...it'll never be too quiet for that. I was able to read through all my devo and Bible scriptures UNINTERRUPTED! What a treat!

Well, I'm off to clean out litter boxes and animal cages....more tomorrow or when inspiration hits.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

It was fun going back and reading your first post. Life has definitely changed. I wrote my first post in September 2008, I think. So you've been at it longer than me, for sure!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...